Sky Arts and IdeasTap are giving away five bursaries of £30,000 each to emerging artists aged 18-30.
The bursaries are designed to help talented individuals from a range of creative disciplines focus on their creative practice for a whole year. In addition to the funding, winners are paired with creative and business mentors to support their development.
The Futures Fund is open to UK and Irish applicants working in the following fields:
• Performing arts ¬ theatre-makers including directors, producers, puppeteers
• Dance ¬ including dancers and choreographers
• Music ¬ including composers, conductors, musicians and songwriters
• Visual art ¬ including painters, photographers, animators, digital artists
• Creative producing – for people who bring together different artists
• Creative writing ¬ including playwrights, novelists and poets
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 6 December. Find out more and apply at www.ideastap.com/sky